Friday, June 1, 2012

Why did I start this blog, anyway?



Why did I start this blog? What are we doing here? Who are we? Why man's inhumanity to man? Wait, I went a step too far. What was I saying? Ok, so why did I start this blog? If I may borrow a phrase from Mean Girls (which I may do early and often): I just have a lot of feelings.

I'm a twentysomething recent graduate with a master's degree in speech pathology, trying to find a full time speech therapy position. I live in Manhattan. I'm American, but my hobby for past 8 years has been learning Russian. Why? Some would argue it's because I'm crazy. However, I would argue that it's because Russian is an unbelievably rich, fun, fascinating language to learn, and because I'm crazy. My dream is to do accent reduction training full time... so far, I have a number of weekly clients. In this blog, I'll talk about whatever pops into my head, including, most likely, things about the following subjects: nail art, wedding stuff, cooking, knitting, cross stitching, making plush felt toys, stand up comedy, other things that are humorous, relationship stuff, science fiction, politics, Broadway plays, TV shows, or some combination thereof.

Til soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...